The team of corporate finance analysts is dedicated to conveying corporate financial solutions for your business through the utmost suitable approaches. We provide owner managed businesses with complete and practical advice that is accessible in the Middle East.
Small and Medium Enterprise Consultants will work closely with you to enable the business to attain set goals by choosing the precise financial product required for your business and deliver the solutions with professionalism, consideration and the utmost level of customer service.
Our team will also assist you to increase your business’s outlook for investors, to maximize your funding choices, recognize and negotiate with target businesses, possible acquirers or help you through the difficult process of gaining the listing.
Whatsoever your industry or geographical location, our corporate finance advisors comprehend the basics, business processes and what the financial community assumes of a company. We can help you meet these requirements whilst recognizing your need to remain focused on the day to day operations of the corporate business.
Our repute is such that investors understand we will only associate with credible, well-conceived proposals which include the essentials of corporate finance.
What we can help you with?
- Raising seed money
- Development or expansion capital
- Mergers, and acquisitions or the sale to private companies
- Mergers and takeovers of public companies, (public-to-private deals inclusive)
- Management buy-out, buy-in or similar of companies,
- Divisions or subsidiaries – typically backed by private equity
- Equity issues by companies, including the flotation of companies on a recognized stock exchange
- Raising capital via the issue of other forms of equity, debt and related securities for the refinancing and restructuring of businesses
- Financing joint ventures
- Project finance
- Infrastructure finance
- Public-private partnerships and privatizations
- Secondary equity issues (whether by means of private placing or further issues on a stock market, especially where linked to one of the transactions listed above)
- Raising debt and restructuring debt, (especially when linked to the types of transactions listed above)
- Trade Finance Import finance
- Invoice finance
- Structured finance
- Stock finance