UAE provides a very favorable environment for the new business and foreign business owners to set up a business in this region. One of the most attractive set up for starting the business in UAE is via Freezone.
Free Zones a.k.a free trade zones, are specifically planned for increasing international business activities, by providing 100% ownership to expats, under one roof for administration ease. Every Freezone in UAE is designed for a certain industry or is located near the port for specific activities. By forming industry specific freezones, it becomes easier for the operating businesses to connect with other business operating in same capacity. Freezones operate as independent bodies and are the official labor sponsor. Freezones are outside the jurisdiction of federal law and Mistry of labor.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Exemption from all import duties
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Freedom from corporate taxation, as applied throughout Dubai, with the added bonus of a renewable 15 year guarantee in the free zone
- Abundant inexpensive energy
- Simple and efficient recruitment procedures ensuring the availability of a competitive skilled and experienced workforce
- A high level of administrative support from the free zone authorities
Any company, organisation or individual wishing to form a Free Zone Establishment must submit a completed application to the Free Zone authorities. A decision on whether permission has been granted will be given within 30 days of receipt of the application and any other information and documentation required.
(Add here the data from various freezones, can also give a link to their websites)